Mispa Plus is an indigenously manufactured advanced semi-automated biochemistry analyzer. Mispa Plus is a sophisticated fusion of innovation, cutting-edge technology, and tradition. It has a cutting-edge Penta Lens Photometry system that is properly engineered to give excellent accuracy and simplicity of usage. Our top objective is to deliver quality.
Mispa Plus, which fuels potential, provides superior performance to labs seeking the highest efficiency at the lowest possible operating cost. It has a 7-inch TFT colorful display with a capacitive touch screen, ERA flow cell of 18 microliters size, EMF filters, and advanced measuring technology for accurately measuring all biochemistry assays.
Mispa Plus comes with Penta lens technology for the best precision and repeatability of results. It has an incubation system with six wells in-built incubators. The unique bubble detection system eliminates error chances in measurement and ensures accurate & reliable results.
The Mispa Plus is built with all hardware requirements for upgradation. The voice contact system of Mispa Plus gives voice instructions for certain actions like error messages, alarms, etc.
Mispa Plus has different analysis modes such as – 1-Point linear & non-linear, 2-Point linear & non-linear, 1-Point sample blank linear & non-linear, Absorbance, Immunoturbidimetry, Biochromatic, Kinetic with calibration, Kinetic with factor & Calculated Tests. Mispa Plus has 300 defined programs.
Biochemistry Analysers and their Evolvement!!!
What is a biochemistry analyzer, and how can it be used?
The Clinical chemistry analyzer or biochemistry analyzer is an instrument that uses serum/plasma of centrifuged blood sample or a urine sample. It brings about reactions using reagents to measure various components, such as glucose, enzymes, lipids, proteins, etc. These tests are performed for routine health check-ups or at hospitals for patient condition monitoring.
In the early days, biochemistry testing could only be done through manual processes without dedicated analyzers. In 1854, Jules Duboscq (1817-86), a French optical instrument maker, invented the Colorimeter. When monochromatic light is transmitted through colored compounds, it can absorb a specific wavelength of light, which is the basis for the Colorimeter’s working principle.
A colorimeter’s operation is based on the idea of Beer law. Lambert’s Beer-Lambert law states that the concentration and absorbance of a solution have a linear relationship, making it easy to determine a solution’s concentration by looking at its absorbance.
Different types of biochemistry analyzers
- Semi-automatic biochemistry analyzers (SAA)
- Fully- automatic biochemistry analyzers (FAA)
The market for semi-automatic clinical chemistry analyzers (SAA) is fragmented. The market is flooded with registered and non-registered company products, local manufacturers, and distributors exporting from other nations.
The market for fully- automatic clinical chemistry analyzer (FAA) is majorly divided into – low throughput FAA (120T/150T/180T/200T/240T) and high throughput FAA (360T/390T/400T/600T/800T etc.).
The lab’s efficient systems enable routine testing for more than 30 tests using only a single blood tube.
Characteristics of an ideal biochemistry analyzer
- A wide range of parameters can be used and compatible with various special assays
- Flow cell should be 30 µL or less in size
- Peltier controlled temperature
- Carry-over elimination facility
- Can be able to perform kinetically, fixed time, and endpoint chemistry
- Multipoint calibration and QC
- Large test menu and patient results options
- Simple testing function and fast reporting
- User-friendly interface
- Results accuracy & precision
How does Mispa Plus be different from other analyzers?
Mispa Plus is a technically superior, compact, simple, reliable, and advanced semi-automated biochemistry analyzer. It comes with a 7-inch TFT colorful display with a capacitive touch screen, whereas another analyzer comes with a graphical LCD display with a membrane panel.
Mispa Plus is having Energy matched filter (EMF) to ensure longer filter life with low maintenance cost. In Mispa Plus, an individual filter can be changed as per requirement, whereas in other analyzers, the full filter wheel is required to change, which incurs more cost with time.
Mispa Plus has 300 program memory, one of the highest in these segments of biochemistry analyzers. Most of the available instruments have less than 150 program memory.
Mispa Plus is having large patient result memory of 5000 tests, whereas very few available instruments have more than 1000 test memory.
- 7-inch TFT color display with capacitive touch screen
- Photometer with advanced 5 Lens focused measurement
- Embedded software with 300 parameters
- ERA (Enhanced Resistive Aluminum) Flow cell of 18 µL for low sipping volume
- Energy Matched Filter (EMF) offers quality reporting and low maintenance expenses.
- Bubble detection system to eliminate error chances in measurement
- ALD (Auto Lamp Dim) Function to ensure an extended life for the lamp
- Direct access to test menu
- High precision of 0.0001 resolution and excellent reproducibility
- An aspiration air gap of 50 µL and Auto Empty Function after each sample to rule out the carry-over
- 5000 Tests & 27000 QC results memory
- Inbuilt incubator system
- Mispa Plus will give voice instruction for certain actions like error messages, alarms, etc.
- Aspiration indicator light
Physical Characteristics of Mispa Plus
|Dimensions||450 x 350 x 385 (L x W x H)|
|Weight||9.7 Kg (approx..)|
|Display||Touch screen with Pop-up keypad|
|Printer||Inbuilt High Resolution 57 mm Graphic Thermal Printer|
|Power Supply||115- 260 V AC, 47-63 Hz|
|Power Consumption||110 V|
|PC interface||RS 232 port|
Technical Specification of Mispa Plus
|Filter||6 interference filters 340, 405, 505, 546, 578, 630 & 2 optional slots|
|Photometric Range||0 to 3.5 OD|
|Lamp||12 V, 20 W, Halogen|
|Flow Cell||18 microlitres|
|Minimum Aspiration Volume||250 microlitres|
|Temperature Range||25° C, 30° C, 37° C|
|Calibration Curve||Up to 10 calibrations point|
Safety and maintenance protocol of Mispa Plus
Periodic maintenance of the unit is to be performed by the service engineer of Agappe.
- Mispa Plus is for indoor use only.
- The Installed site should be free of dust and away from direct sun.
- The site should be free of corrosive and inflammable gas.
- The bearing or the ground should be free from vibration
- Cover the instrument with the dust cover when not in use.
Agappe offers you a whole segment of Biochemistry analyser, from semi-automation to high-end fully automated. Agappe semi-automatic clinical chemistry analysers are trusted across 50+ countries with 15000+ satisfied users.